Are you finding the search for your new home time consuming and frustrating?
If you would like to
- Buy a home in Tasmania ready to move into when you and your belongings arrive in Tasmania
- Gain the advantage of local knowledge of the Tasmanian property market, including data on past sales in your chosen search area
- Avoid the costly and unsettling option of temporary accommodation while you search for your home
- Be confident that the suburb or town you have chosen suits the lifestyle that you wish to create in Tasmania
- Save the cost and hassle of travelling to Tasmania several times in advance of your move to inspect properties. Of course you may choose to inspect the shortlisted properties on a single visit.
- Avoid the disappointment of inspecting properties that are not nearly as good as the photos on the internet
- Avoid the difficulty of inspecting properties with children in tow
- Arrange inspections as properties become available, not just what is available at the time of a visit you may otherwise plan
- Get valuable time back to do other things, while you have someone do the search and the follow up with agents
At Settled In we can find you a property to buy
You can save the time and frustration of a property search by asking Settled In to search on your behalf. You also save the cost of travelling to Tassie several times to view properties.
We can help you find
- A new home for you to buy and live in
- A new property for you to buy and rent out
- A holiday house or shack, or
- A great piece of land
We will ask you in detail about your wish list for the new property. You will receive a short list of properties that meet the requirements you have asked for.
Our Home Search services will help you find a property to purchase.
How can Settled In help you?
The Settled In Home Purchase Search allows you to:
- Discover the reality of the properties that isn’t reflected in the photos online
- Receive an honest and unbiased appraisal of the local area
- Receive detailed information about the suburbs included in your search
- Know exactly what shops and other facilities are close by the houses that have been short listed
- For each property find out your travel times to potential workplaces, recreational facilities, the beaches and other points of interest
- Save time and money by having a local view the property for you
- No need to fly down to view a long list of ‘not quite right’ properties. Let a local do the hard work first.
The Settled In Home Purchase Search includes:
- An assessment of your requirements
- Suburb profiles for each suburb you select for the home search
- Property research and the selection of properties best matching your needs
- Detailed and regular reports of the search progress. Includes key details about each property, photos, map and floor plan where available
- Inspection of properties that appear to meet your requirements and development of a shortlist of properties that best meet your requirements
- Coordination of building inspection and pest inspection as required
- Local Council resident’s pack (if available)
Settling In Services
Once you are ready to move to your new home, Settled In offers a range of services to help you get settled more quickly.
- Assistance with connecting utilities (electricity, gas, phone)
- Collection of house keys from estate agent
- Assistance with delivery of furniture and belongings
- Provision of basic pantry supplies (at cost)
- Coordination and supervision of Austar (Pay TV) installation (if applicable)
- Attendance at house for other services as required
- Plus other services detailed under Relocation Services
Contact us to talk through how Settled In can help you find your dream home in Tasmania. Tell us what you are looking for and the lifestyle you want to achieve and we will provide you with a fixed price quote.
Photo credit: Cycling – Tamar River | Tourism Tasmania | Rob Burnett