Imagine being able to ask a local all your questions about moving to Tasmania.
From answering a few questions, through to finding your new home, we will help you make it happen.
We will remove the stress, save you time and save you money when you move to Tasmania.
Choose the option below that best suits you right now.
OPTION 1 : MOVE TO TASMANIA MEMBERSHIP
Whether you are in the early stages of planning a move to Tasmania or are further along in the process, you are likely to have many questions about moving to and living in Tasmania.
Move to Tasmania Membership is for you. Become a member and you will save time planning your move and make the move with a lot less stress.
- You will find everything you need in one place. No more Googling for days to get answers.
- Ask your questions and get the answers from people who have been where you are.
- Get organised and know what needs to be done when. No need to be stressed about your move.
- Enjoy learning about living in Tasmania and stay excited about your new life.
- Get help to work out the best place to live in Tasmania, based on your needs and the lifestyle you want to enjoy.
- Exclusive access to Jo and Dale to have your individual questions answered – your local relocation experts.
- Discounts on our relocation services – consultation, inspections and home search.
OPTION 2 : PERSONAL CONSULTATION – GET ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Are you planning a move to Tasmania and have lots of questions about how this move will work for you and your family?
Perhaps you are undecided on where to live in Tassie?
A Personal Planning Consultation will help you make the move to Tasmania a reality.
This option includes:
- A personal planning consultation to help you decide where to live in Tasmania or help with any other aspect of your move
- Plus you receive as a BONUS 3 months Move to Tasmania Membership (value $77.85)
OPTION 3 : HOME SEARCH – LET US HELP YOU FIND YOUR NEW HOME
Once you are closer to making the move, you may want help from a local to help you find your new home to rent or buy.
Settled In can do this in several ways, whether you are intending to rent or buy your new home.
- Please Inspect: we can inspect properties on your behalf and provide quick feedback
- Do It For Me: we offer complete home search services